Read our 5 step course geared to help you QUICKLY prepare, apply, and get a great new job.
Learn how to apply the right way, learn how to craft an amazing cover letter and resumé, and learn the strategies you need to interview and negotiate so that you become the top candidate.
Each Lesson You will Learn Something New
- Lesson #1: Apply to the Right Jobs, the Right Way
You will learn about the concept of “meaningful work” as well as advanced strategies of the proactive job seeker.
- Lesson #2: The Resumé is Overrated, But Still Important
The resumé serves a purpose, but too much emphasis is put on it. In this lesson you will learn that a functional resumé doesn’t have to be a daunting undertaking.
- Lesson #3: Get Invited to Interview Every Single Time
This is the secret sauce of any job application, and I share with you how you can almost guarantee yourself a job interview if done right.
- Lesson #4: Answering the Tough Interview Questions
Learn how to be prepared for those nasty little trick questions that happen throughout an interview.
- Lesson #5: The Ugly Art of Salary Negotiation
To get the salary that you want and deserve requires a certain mindset. Learn how to approach a negotiation the right way and set yourself up for a better offer.