Beer Job: Dogfish Head Brewery Seeking Sales Managers
Dogfish Head Brewery is no stranger to the Craft Beer spotlight. Today Dogfish Head is a well known leader in the craft beverage industry, but in 1995 they had the unique title of Americas smallest craft brewery. Brewing 12 gallons of beer a day to keep up with a thriving restaurant, expansion for Dogfish Head was a must!
Well we are a crazy, kooky bunch of somebodies… but we work hard and get the job done
Today Dogfish Head Brewery has 20+ beers in over 25 states and has expanded their portfolio into craft spirits with the addition of their own vodka, rum and gin. Founder, president and face of the company, Sam Calagione has gained “rock star” status in the craft beer world. This is not just the result of Dogfish Head success, but as a true advocate for the craft beer industry nationwide. Sam really, I mean REALLY knows his stuff! Check out this recent interview from First We Feast drilling Sam Calogione on the industry.
Hungry for more info about Dogfish Head Brewery? Here’s another interview with Sam Calagione just recently posted by the Washington Post.
Craft Beverage Job: Beer Job With Dogfish Head Brewery
Job Type: Craft Beer
Job Listing: Division Sales Managers
Location: Mid-Atlantic Region & New England Region
Dogfish Head Brewery is looking for Division Sales Managers to provide multi-region supervision of their sales team in the field. This is a newly created position that will work along side the distributor network and customers while managing a regional management team.
Job Description Includes But Not Limited Too:
- Managing Regional Sales Managers
- Coach, Train & Support for Sales Staff
- Develop Local On & Off-premise Account programs
- Manage & Track RSM Budgets
- Attend Business Reviews with Distributors
- Expect To Travel over 50% Of the Time
You’ll be doing all this and more and love every moment of it, representing dogfish in the marketplace! – Dogfish Head
Job Requirements At A Glance:
- Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing or Other Related Field
- Minimum of 5 Years Craft Beer Marketplace Experience
- Experience With Managing, Hiring & Training Sales Staff
- Strong Leadership & Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Knowledge & Love For The Craft Beer Industry
- Maintain Professionalism
Like what you see? Want to know more about this Craft Beverage Beer Job? Click HERE!
Need help crafting that perfect cover letter? Grab this FREE guide on writing an Irresistible cover letter!