Calling all Craft Beer lovers and Experts!!
A well-known craft brand is coming to Canada (we can’t tell you which one just yet) and Mosaic is looking for craft beer ambassadors to travel to beer festivals across various regions in Canada to spread the word!
Areas where Mosaic is looking for Craft Beer Ambassadors:
- British Columbia
Demonstrate your passion for craft beer and your pride in living the craft beer lifestyle by joining Mosaic at select events between May 2nd – September 13, 2015.
If this sounds like you, check out the job description and apply by sending you resumé to the appropriate contact below.
Craft Beer Experts!
Connecting and networking with people is your style! Do you instinctively have the ability to attract and engage an audience?
If so, Mosaic is offering opportunities for self-motivated, action oriented team players with a passion for creating exciting and memorable brand experiences consumers love! At Mosaic, we’re continually looking for enthusiastic and outgoing rock stars to join our dynamite team. We’re the absolute best place to build your marketing and sales experience! What do we offer: Awesome schedules with flexible options and challenging jobs with the opportunity to kick start your career!
Do you have a passion for craft beer and consider yourself a subject matter expert within the beer industry? Mosaic is currently looking for a select group of qualified beer experts to represent a craft brewery in field to talk the craft-beer-talk and share their wealth of knowledge on beer styles, brewing process, and the ingredients that go into making each liquid unique.
This summer, an award winning craft brewery is migrating to Canada and we are searching for top beer experts in select regions across the country to be a part of this team! Teams will be travelling to local beer festivals with the role of sampling the product, communicating key traits of the liquid, and enlighten consumers of the great things the future holds for our brewery. Before entering the world of beer festivals, you will also be put through extensive brand and product training. In telling our story and bringing the craft beer to life, we hope you can show Canadians why our brewery is award winning and grow our beer advocates!
- Travelling to local beer festivals with a team of beer experts
- Responsible for communicating to consumers our product portfolio & the brewery heritage, whilst educating them on the ingredients, processes, and characteristics unique to the liquid
- Assist in educating on the greater realm of craft beer styles, improving their home brewing skills and to helping them learn how to effectively evaluate craft beers
- Share your knowledge and passion of the craft beer industry, and how our Brewery plays a role within each of the Canadian craft markets
- Training: Varies per region
- Program Dates: Various Weekends (2-10) between May 1st-September 13th
- Working hours will be unique to each event. It is required that you have full day availability Friday through Sunday on event weekends, with flexibility for minor timing alterations.
- Considered a ‘Craft/Beer’ expert with an understanding of the different Canadian craft breweries
- Passionate about the craft industry with the ability to speak informatively about beer styles, brewing process, and ingredients such as an array of different hop strains
- Experience within the industry or formal beer education highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and approachable demeanor
- Full availability for training and all known execution days – possibility for schedule changes
Apply Here! Please apply here with a copy of your resume and a small paragraph of why you think you will be a great fit for this role.
Please see appropriate submission emails per region.
Toronto: [email protected]
British Columbia & Alberta: [email protected]
Quebec: [email protected]
Mosaic is a company made up of dynamic, action-oriented team players with an appetite for creating exciting brand experiences customers love. How do they do it?
1. Retail – From the Door Up
2. Experiential Marketing – People as the Media
3. Digital, PR & Social Media – Extending the Experience
Mosaic connects directly with consumers where they shop and play, bringing products and services to life!
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email