Wine Job: Iris Vineyards Seeking Winery General Manager
This Oregon winery is the venture of owners Pamela Frye and Richard Boyles, both proud native Oregonians. Taping into that industrious and independent spirit, Oregonian pioneers were famous for, Iris Vineyards boasts a “Oregon Attitude” in every aspect of their business.
Iris Vineyards Portfolio
Hand crafted from grapes grown in the foothills of the Coastal Range of Oregon, Iris Vineyard wines capture the finest elements of their grapes. This makes each Iris Vineyard wine unique to the exceptional quality of the Oregon landscape.
This exceptional quality is exemplified by their 2012 Oregon Pinot Gris, described as bursting…
with concentra ted citrus, apple, and gooseberry flavors accompanied by an excellent acid balance followed by a long, clean citrus, mango finish.
Iris Vineyards Job Listing: General Manager for Winery & Vineyard
Iris Vineyards is seeking a General Manager for its Napa County Winery and Vineyard. This is a diverse position responsible for coordinating all operations of the winery and vineyard.
Job Title: Winery & Vineyard General Manager
Location: Cottage Grove, Oregon
Job Type: Wine
Job Description At A Glance:
- Responsible for all aspects of Iris Vineyard business
- Overseeing winery and vineyard operations and development, tasting room activities and development, event coordination and admin and accounting functions
- Become an advocate for the brand
- Recruit, hire and evaluate direct reports as needed
- Vendor selection
- Develop business plans and budget for corporate goals
Job Requirements At At Glance:
- 4+ years industry and management experience preferred
- Strong sales and distribution management
- Ability to interpret financial and operational data
- Valid Drivers License and Pass Record standards
- Pass Background Check
Want to know more about this Craft Beverage Job listing? Click HERE!
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email