Thank you for posting with Craft Beverage Jobs!
Below are some frequently asked questions to help you navigate listing to our site.
We encourage all producers of craft beverage to use our site and list with us. We’re perfect for your:
- Craft Beer Jobs
- Wine Jobs
- Craft Spirits Jobs
- Craft Coffee Jobs
If you have any questions not answered below, please email us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you right away.
1. I would like to get started, how do I post a job opening on Craft Beverage Jobs?
Posting your listing to Craft Beverage Jobs is easy. You first need to register as an employer.
** Please make sure to check your spam folder and add [email protected] to your safe sender list in order to make sure all communications from us are received **
You have the option to make your employer profile public or private (private is important if you plan to post anonymously), and you can add details about your organization, upload a logo, and link back to your site.
Upon registering, your username and password will be sent to you via email. Please keep this information safe & secure.
Once you’re registered, you can manage your profile, jobs, applications, and Post a Job.
The “Post a Job” option under the Craft Beverage Jobs Menu (sidebar) is only activated if you’re logged in as an employer. You have the choice to post a free 10 day listing or a featured listing ($130) that lasts 60 days and includes paid traffic via Facebook and Instagram ads.
Follow the prompts by adding in details and information. If you have a coupon code, enter that at the end of your listing.
Once your listing is submitted, it will be reviewed by our staff before being approved/activated.
You will receive email announcements along each step confirming your listing is pending/approved/denied. If your listing is not approved, we will email you directly with steps needed to remedy your listing.
We buy Facebook Ads for your Featured Listing!
2. When registering as an employer or posting a job, my email address is requested. Is this seen by views of my profile or listing?
Your email address is required to register and to list a job, however that information is not visible on your listing unless you choose it to be. By default, Craft Beverage Jobs does not accept resumes on your behalf. You must provide a URL or email address in the job description and instructions for the applicant on how to apply.
3. I want to list a job anonymously. How do I do that?
To list a job anonymously, an employer will simply need to either keep their profile private when posting jobs or create an anonymous profile. The following steps are required to list anonymously:
- Upon registering as an employer, select the option to make your profile PRIVATE.
- If you’ve previously registered as an employer, you may need to update your visibility to PRIVATE. To do this, log into your account, and navigate to the “Company Profile” section of the sidebar. Scroll down until you see “Publish Profile“. From there you can un-tick the box to ensure your posts are anonymous.
- Upon posting a job listing, overwrite the company name in the listing to something discrete like “Not Listed” or “Anonymous”
- Create and/or use an anonymous email address to direct applicants to (i.e. [email protected]).
* At this time, it is not possible to list an anonymous listing AND have a public employer profile on Craft Beverage Jobs. If that feature becomes available in the future, we will update this page.
4. How do I edit my listing?
Editing your published listing is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Login using the employer username and password you used to create the listing. Login Here
- Upon login, you will be directed to your “Active Listings” page. If you are already logged in, navigate to the Active Listings page by selecting “Company Jobs” from the Craft Beverage Job Menu from the job board section of the website.
- Click on the listing you want to edit. You will be directed to an edit window.
- Remember to save your edits.
5. The image I upload to my job listing looks distorted. How do I fix this?
Uploading a square image will fix this. Make sure the photo you upload is no larger than 500px x 500px, and everything should look great.
6. Do you offer recruiting services?
No we do not.