We put a lot of emphasis here at Craft Beverage Jobs on producers. But that’s not the whole Craft Beverage story, and does not represent the entire industry. There’s a whole supply side of things that is vital to the growth of craft beer, wine, spirits, cider, and coffee (and kombucha and mead, etc!!).
Without suppliers, there would be no equipment to ferment or brew with, and there would be no packaging to contain the delicious beverage with. To say that the supply side of things is vital would be an understatement, and to neglect to focus on the career opportunities on the supply side would not be doing any one of us a service.
So with that now said, we are pleased to share with you two very unique and exciting opportunities currently available with Glopak USA – a glass and packaging company that services the entire beverage category.
About Glopak USA
Glopak USA is a US company with production in China. They offer a variety of glass and packaging options directly to the beverage industry – so there no go-between or broker. When a producer works with Glopak to source their glass and packaging needs, they are working directly with the manufacturer, which makes the process more efficient and cost-effective. Their quality is excellent and they can go above and beyond with custom solutions for clients.
Glopak USA is based out of New York with offices in California as well. They are currently opening up new markets in Oregon and Washington, which brings us to the two new positions offered by Glopak here on Craft Beverage Jobs
Glopak USA is currently has two available positions for an Account Manager – one in Washington and one in Oregon.
These are ground floor sales positions with huge growth potential. If hired, you would be tasked with traveling around your state meeting with producers and growing a territory from scratch. If you have a good personality, are energetic, and have a knack for closing deals, this is the kind of position that can quickly pay off.
Account Manager Job Description
- Sell bottles and custom glass solutions to wineries, breweries & spirits producers.
- Attend trade events, expos, and symposiums.
- Develop strong long-term relationships with customers.
- Represent Glopak USA with pride at all times.
- Passion for the wine, spirits, and craft beer industry.
- Product, production, and supply-side savvy.
- Familiarity with key contacts within the territory.
- Loves to be on the road.
- You should know your way around a spreadsheet.
- Has worked on various CRMs before.
- Up for any challenge.
- Timely maintenance and updates of your contact database.
- Weekly Monday morning phone meeting.
- Quarterly ride-alongs with your Regional Sales Manager.
- Create and expand your customer base.
- Quarterly reviews.
- Suggest solutions to unexpected requests.
- You’ll be issued a company iPhone and iPad.
- Reasonable monthly expenses.
- Modest monthly stipend plus gas allowance.
- Commission paid when we get paid. No waiting.
- As a territory building position, it’s a perfect job for independent consultants or free-lance cellar rats.
- Non-conflicting brokers for barrels or corks OK to apply.
To view the complete job description and apply, click on the respective state you are interested in below:
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email