If you cannot find the answer to your question searchable below, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Are you an employer? View the Employer FAQs
Searching For Jobs
- Just enter the keyword(s) and location on the find jobs page to search thousands of jobs from across the craft beverage industry.
- No! Craft Beverage Jobs will never charge job seekers for anything.
- Your job search results are ranked by how closely they match your keyword search, location and by the age of the job.
- Yes! you can enter your city, state or zip code on the find jobs page.
- Yes. In order to submit an application through our system we require you to sign up. There are several reasons for this including security advantages as well as the ability to track jobs you have previously applied to. You can get started here.
- Craft Beverage Jobs relies on inbound traffic and posting by employers directly. If you do not see a position with your current keyword search please continue to check back as jobs are updated daily. We also encourage users to subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter to ensure you are notified of updates to the job board.
- We suggest to try broader key words or use a larger nearby city or zip code as your search location.
- We suggest using more specific keywords to narrow the results and find jobs that are more relevant to you.
Applying to Jobs
- Click on the title of the job from the find jobs page. If you are already a registered user you will be shown a form where you can enter your name, email address, phone number, you will also be able to upload a resume as well as a cover letter. Once you have submitted your application the hiring manager will be notified or the recruiter who is managing that job. We highly recommend that you update a full resume and cover letter to provide the hiring manager with more information about you.
- Employers and recruiters who post jobs may ask you to answer a few questions as part of the initial application process. We have found that these can range from yes/no, multiple choice, and open ended questions.
- Yes! We highly recommend that you do! This can be uploaded on the form when applying for the job. To get tips on writing a better cover letter click here
- Your resume will immediately be emailed to the position’s hiring manager. If you submit a cover letter, that will be sent as soon as you submit as well.
Account Data & Privacy
- Your contact information and resume are sent to the hiring manager(s) who posted the job you applied to. Nobody else has access to this information, except for you when you’re logged in to your Craft Beverage Jobs account.
- No. We immediately email your job application to the hiring manager(s) for that job, and there is no way to recall that message after it is sent. If you’re no longer interested in a position and are contacted by a hiring manager, just tell them that you’re no longer interested.
- We do everything we can do to make sure that jobs posting on Craft Beverage Jobs are safe and legitimate. If you come across a job on Craft Beverage Jobs you think is a scam, please contact us immediately.
- To close your account simply login to your account and follow the deleting of the account process. If you are experiencing technical difficulties please contact us.
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email