Thank you for using Craft Beverage Jobs to find your next position within the craft beverage industry! Below is a job seeker FAQ to try and help you navigate our site.
Good luck with your job search!
1. How do I view jobs?
This is easy! Just click here to get started. You can drill down to various types of beverages (craft beer, wine, spirits, non-alcohol, internships and more from there).
2. Do I have to register with Craft Beverage Jobs to apply for positions listed?
Yes. This is a necessary step in ensuring that your information is safe, secure, and that the employers listing with us are not bombarded with junk.
3. Why should I register with Craft Beverage Jobs?
There are several reasons to register as a job seeker with Craft Beverage Jobs:
- Manage and keep track of the jobs you apply for from within Craft Beverage Jobs.
- Keep an online resume and profile handy for ease of use when applying for positions.
- To be recruited. You can set your resume and profile so that it is visible by Craft Beverage Jobs registered employers (optional).
**NOTE** You do not need to add your resume/experience to our site. You can still apply for jobs by attaching a PDF of your resumé and cover letter. BUT you do have to be registered to submit an application.
4. How do I register as a job seeker on Craft Beverage Jobs?
** Please make sure to check your spam folder and add [email protected] to your safe sender list in order to make sure all communications from us are received **
5. No jobs are listed in the state/region I live in and want to work in. When will there be more jobs available?
Craft Beverage Jobs relies on inbound traffic and posting by employers directly. If you do not see a position in your area you are interested in, please continue to check the website for new opportunities and subscribe to the Weekly Job Listings Newsletter (we also recommend reading our blog for new and exciting content related to the craft beverage industry). You can help us grow by spreading the word of our service to your local craft beverage community. Send a tweet on our behalf, contact your local craft beverage association and let them know about us, share our Facebook page, and definitely email us to let us know where you’d like us to focus our outreach efforts next. Make sure to follow all of your social media accounts as well.
6. I need help with my resume and cover letter. Do you offer these kinds of services?
We have several ebooks for job seekers, including our most popular How to Write an Irresistible Cover Letter.
In addition, we offer a FREE 5 day email course geared to help you identify the right opportunities, and apply the right way with a compelling resumé and cover letter. The course also shares tips and strategies on interviewing and negotiating a job offer.
And lastly, for those of you who are ready to attack your job search and are wanting to ensure that you position yourself as the best candidate for the jobs you apply for, we have an ebook that you can get called “Apply Yourself“. Written by Craft Beverage Jobs founder, Cindy Molchany, “Apply Yourself” is a comprehensive resource engineered to help you get the job.