About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo), managed by long-time industry veterans, is the fastest growing regional brewery in the country. Our portfolio of beers, including Boomsauce, Glorious, and Hobo Life are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premise retail accounts.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
We are recruiting Account Managers based in the NYC area. The Account Manager position is an integral role at LHBCo, with four key responsibilities:
- Sell LHBCo beers to on and off premise accounts by building strong rapport with retailers
- Collaborate with our distributors' sales representatives to market and sell LHBCo beers
- Maximize the sell-through of LHBCo beers by monitoring and improving product merchandising and freshness within accounts
- Grow LHBCo brand awareness in the territory by executing marketing efforts including in-store tastings, tap-takeovers, participation in local beer festivals, and more
Each Account Manager will have a defined geographic territory including responsibility to grow existing accounts as well as open new accounts. You will be supported by, and expected to contribute to, data-based account plans and growth strategies, and you will have the opportunity to help shape the LHBCo sales toolkit. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing craft brewery.
Ultimately, Account Managers are responsible for growing the volume of LHBCo beers sold in their territory. In order to grow LHBCo volume, some specific activities you will be responsible for include:
- Presenting the LHBCo product value propositions (quality, profitability, etc.) to retail buyers
- Working closely with distribution partner sales team to see sales efforts through to delivery
- Utilizing customer segmentation analyses to prioritize and strategize retail sales efforts
- Developing specific account action plans to maximize long term retail account sales
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to support retail account sales (e.g. social media, tasting events, education)
- Supplying POS materials to retail customers and distributor sales representatives
- Providing LHBCo management with information to improve our success in the territory
- Executing the LHBCo company standard of merchandising products both on and off-premise
- Engaging new accounts with literature and samples while keeping detailed notes of account progress
At a minimum, Account Managers must have the following qualifications:
- Be based in Metro NYC
- Have 2+ years of sales experience in the beer industry
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have physical ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Have ability to maintain professionalism during and after the consumption of alcohol
Our total compensation package includes a competitive base salary, a quarterly performance bonus, an expense account to support sales activity, vacation time, a health insurance package, and of course a generous beer discount.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the LHBCo team, email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.