Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values of Parva Bakeshop Café.
* Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the store operating to
standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
* Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
* Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and
encouraging coaching as needed.
* Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance
and communicating them to the store manager.
* Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and
connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
* Follows Parva’s operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security,
to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
* Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
* Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all
recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
* Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
* Maintains regular and punctual attendance
* Bilingual in English and Spanish
* Minimum 1 year Barista experience
* Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
* Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash
handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through
clear and pleasant communication
* Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as
temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
* Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Starting pay is $14 an hour plus tips. Pay is depending on the level of experience.