Glutenberg Craft Brewery continues its expansion in the US market and is looking for Brand Ambassadors/Sales Representatives for the Boston, Miami, Los Angeles and New York markets specifically. The Brand Ambassador/Sales Representatives works autonomously and is focused on developing new accounts as well as managing existing accounts within both the On and Off Premise segments.
- Work with distributor representatives to help obtain distribution and volume goals
- Develop strong retail relationships with key on and off premise accounts in assigned distributor territory
- Improve conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers and displaying point of sale items to increase visibility of the brand.
- Monitor product codes and dates in trade to ensure all product is rotated and fresh
- Participate in distributor sales meetings
- Conduct staff / bar staff product education, beer tastings, execute various promotions and evening/night on premise promotional tours
- Oversee new product launches in respective territory
- Represent suppliers in trade shows, festivals and other external events
- Provide weekly activity reports to distributor
- Regularly follow-up with distributors to ensure continuous communication and development of partnership
- Spontaneously follow-up with retailers by phone
- Create and manage incentive programs for both the distributor channels and direct to retailers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1 to 3 years of proven sales results and experience within the food & beverage industry
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Computer proficiency in Windows Office suite and social media
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Must have at least 2 years of related work experience
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Valid driver license
- Valid Passport
Who is Glutenberg?
Founded in 2011, Glutenberg aims to brew the very best gluten-free beers in the world. With a fiercely inventive head brewer and a range of ingredients each more creative than the last, the company now has five pillar products and over 20 seasonal beers. Their products are distributed all across Canada, in 23 American states, in Australia and in a few European countries.
What its like to work at Glutenberg?
Glutenberg offers a young and empowering environment where team work is key. We are an innovative organisation that encourages the exchange of ideas and discussion from all team members. Already a leader in a niche market, Glutenberg is truly unique and challenging the scope of craft beers in the market today. We are proud to be different and thrive to pursue the development of new category growth in the beer industry. Our organisation is humble but confident with a focus on long term success. All of us at Glutenberg pride ourselves at motivating each other in order to be better versions of ourselves but also better ambassadors of our brand.
Please don't forget to indicate your preferred work location on your application letter.
Apply Here [email protected]