We are searching for a driven and creative individual who has a passion for developing the best beverages. Whether you’re putting a fresh spin on existing recipes or crafting the perfect specialty cold brew, you understand that quality comes first. The responsibility of the Brewmaster includes running the brew cycles, filtering, cleaning tanks and other equipment used in the brewing process, selecting ingredients, crafting recipes, and testing the product. You will also need to be able to manage team members, build rapport with suppliers, keep accurate records, and complete necessary paperwork. The Brewmaster must be communicative, passionate, thorough, and creative. Since this is a largely mechanical job, you must have experience working in a brewery or coffee roaster. You must have extensive knowledge of coffee and brewing technologies and always put quality and safety first.
- Oversee brewing, filtration, and packaging operations.
- Improving and creating unique beverage recipes with a focus on coffee.
- Qualifying and testing incoming ingredients.
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of all brewing equipment and facility.
- Testing output and making corrections to processes or ingredients to improve taste.
- Managing all production area personnel and resources effectively.
- Maintaining accurate records and inventory.
- Ensuring that safety and hygiene standards are maintained
- Building relationships with vendors.
- Extensive experience in coffee or beer industry with a focus on brewing technologies.
- Minimum 3 years as a Head Brewer, Head Roaster or Brew Master at a full-service coffee roaster or brewery.
- Passion for coffee.
- Understand trends in coffee industry.
- Creativity and ability to develop quality recipes.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, combined with a natural ability to influence and build consensus. Proven ability to hold people accountable, while simultaneously giving them the tools and coaching for success. A Servant Leader.
- Attention to detail.
- Attractive base salary.
- Stock options.
- Paid vacation.
- Competitive healthcare package.
- Being able to drink the best cold brew coffee on the planet every day.
To apply send resume and cover letter to [email protected]