Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC), parent company of Harpoon, UFO, Clown Shoes, Arctic Summer and City Roots, is seeking a highly motivated CDL Delivery Driver for our product delivery routes throughout the Greater Boston area. The ideal candidate's primary responsibilities will include driving a CDL class B truck on daily delivery route, and making stops and deliveries to MBBC retail accounts. All qualified applicants must have a clean CDL B license and a high school diploma or GED.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring truck is loaded with correct amount of cases and kegs
- Driving scheduled delivery route
- Delivering MBBC products to Boston-area retail accounts (bars, restaurants, package stores) while utilizing a hand truck
- Ensuring correct payment amount is invoiced to customer, and that payment is collected when necessary
- Accounting for all returnable items to MBBC (empty kegs, bottles, old beer, breakage) and ensuring that payments are deposited into designated safe
- Monitoring product quality frequently, and reporting problems to mitigate safety and quality issues
- Responsible for frequently documenting and reporting; completing inventory, quality and shut down logs
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset and assisting in identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Following Good Manufacturing Practices
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary and safe work area
- Following all required work safe practices (including wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, safe material handling, etc.)
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class B Commercial Driver’s License or greater
- Ability to drive a 26 ft. tandem-axle straight truck (CDL B, 54k lb. GVWR)
- Ability to demonstrate safe, responsible driving habits and parking maneuvers
- Ability to repeatedly lift and maneuver 135 lb. kegs and 35 lb. cases and take them up and down stairs as required
- Ability to utilize mobile handheld computers for the purpose of invoicing customers for their deliveries
MBBC offers some great perks including potential for growth, great co-workers, a friendly environment (pet friendly as well!), an all-expense paid culture trip, participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer benefits!
TO APPLY- Please apply directly through our Careers page.