Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC), parent company to Harpoon, UFO, Clown Shoes, Arctic Summer and City Roots, is seeking a part-time Cook to join our kitchen staff at the Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden in Windsor, Vermont. The duties of the Cook occupy a wide range of activities in the Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden and may change according to staffing scenarios.
Personal integrity and professionalism are a prerequisite. The candidate must be a mature team player who has a genuine enthusiasm for the job. The candidate must have strong organizational as well as people skills. The candidate should also possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, passion for customer satisfaction, and a commitment to excellence.
- Completing opening/closing checklists
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or Manager-on-Duty
- Ability to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to follow strict food safety requirements
- Ability to successfully complete ServSafe course
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times
- Communicating with management to ensure guest satisfaction
- Reporting to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to work
- Maintaining professional relationships with all co-workers
- Following checklists and standard operating procedures
- Maintaining a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area
- Maintaining full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling
- Preparing work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards
- Team player
- Hard worker
MBBC offers some great perks including potential for growth, great co-workers, a friendly environment (pet-friendly as well!), participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer benefits!
TO APPLY: Please apply directly through our Careers page.