East Brother Beer Company, a production brewery in Richmond, California, is looking to add to its Sales team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable starting with delivery, growing to assist with account management, and continuing to grow into a full-time sales role. This is initially a part-time position that will grow into a full-time opportunity very quickly! We are interested in talking to self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and willing to wear many hats. And of course, people who love beer!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing paperwork for orders
- Loading orders in proper order for delivery while observing proper safety procedures for product storage, lifting, etc.
- Maintaining cleanliness of delivery vehicle
- Delivering orders and invoices to customers within the assigned delivery windows
- Collecting payment from customers where applicable and knowing who to collect from
- Keep an eye and ear open for sales opportunities and talking to potential customers about East Brother Beer
- Providing excellent customer service, ensuring that all of our customers have the best possible experience with East Brother Beer
- Relaying any information back to East Brother Beer that is pertinent. Some examples would be customer concerns/compliments, additional sales opportunities from interactions with customers, etc.
If you are a good fit, you will move into account management and sales. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Contacting accounts via various platforms to secure orders
- Order entry and delivery date scheduling
- Sampling new customers on our beer
- Opening new accounts
- Events and tastings
- Outgoing personality, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and remain calm in a bustling environment
- A love for craft beer and a working knowledge of the industry
- Attention to detail, cleanliness, and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal communication and skills
- Flexible schedule
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Some weekends may be required
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, lift 55 lbs to shoulder height, and manage transport of 165 lb kegs
- Ability to safely operate a handtruck and maneuver heavy items (up to 165lbs.) safely
- Knowledge and awareness of when to ask for help with heavy items
Please send a resume and a short description of yourself to [email protected] to apply.