- Work with sales team on maintaining and developing both on-premise and off-premise accounts in our distribution footprint.
- Continue to develop a market strategy for current brands and new brands in both on and off-premise markets.
- Work with the management team on annual forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Track Monthly and Quarterly sales against budget.
- Lead monthly and Quarterly business reviews assessing brands, accounts and territories.
- Manage, Mentor and train team of brand managers who work in the field.
- Perform monthly market visits, and conduct sales and account maintenance within each territory.
- Work with management team on new product development and roll-out.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing on sales strategies and execution.
- Identify new business opportunities in either new markets, channels or products.
- Work with Head Brewer to ensure order and deliveries are properly handled by distribution team.
- Lead weekly sales meetings with brand management team and President.
- Must have unprecedented excitement.
- Must be 21+ years of age.
- Highly organized and able to keep detailed records and notes, utilize Microsoft Office suite products, Excel and Outlook as well as additional industry applications for sales tracking.
- 3+ years working in craft beer industry
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior positions.
- Self Motivated with a keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside of key responsibilites.
- Communicate effectively with team and customers.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
As with all our positions at Walking Tree Brewery we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position with a fast growing company. Tell us how you meet these requirements and more importantly why you want to sell beer for Walking Tree Brewery. Please email your resume and cover letter in PDF form to [email protected]