Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA is Coffee Complete™ delivering innovative solutions for the home, office, and foodservice. Join our team grow with one of the largest coffee companies in North America.
The Director of Engineering will contribute to MZB’s success by leading our teams through capital management, packaging innovation, and project initiatives.
The person in this role will plan and direct all aspects of engineering activities within MZB-USA, ensuring all initiatives, projects, and processes are in conformance with the organization's policies and strategic initiatives. Although you will lead a team of skilled engineers, the right professional for this role will be someone who is also willing to provide hands-on expertise and advise teams directly when necessary.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required; MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of industrial engineering and/or maintenance management with project engineering experience required
- Experience in a food or beverage manufacturing environment strongly preferred; background with a CPG company preferred
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Proven leadership skills needed and ability to manage numerous technical disciplines simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and provide hands-on training to team members and others in order to build relationships and help drive engagement
Primary Job Functions:
- Plan and lead capital expenditure and process improvement projects to meet strategic initiatives
- Identify systems, equipment, processes, and technologies that will meet future cost and performance objectives
- Lead teams and set department goals, as well as individual KPIs
- Partner with new product development teams to ensure successful launches
- Create and present CapEx strategies and recommendations to Senior Management Team
- Track ROIs and analyze performance against measurable goals
- Ensure budgets and technical commitments are met and executed effectively
- Evaluate training requirements and ensure equipment and facilities are in compliance and working at high efficiencies
- Provide leadership and direction to create high-performing, innovative, and collaborative teams; counsel teams for day-to-day and long-range decision-making
We value our family of employees, offer great benefits… and have great coffee!