Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC), parent company to Harpoon, UFO, Clown Shoes, Arctic Summer and City Roots, is seeking a part-time Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff at the Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden in Windsor, Vermont. The duties of the Dishwasher occupy a wide range of activities in the Riverbend Taps and Beer Garden and may change according to staffing scenarios.
Personal integrity and professionalism are a prerequisite. The candidate must be a mature team player who has a genuine enthusiasm for the job. The candidate must have strong organizational skills. The candidate should also possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, passion for customer satisfaction, and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Ability to operate an industrial dishwasher
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to follow strict food safety requirements
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times
- Communicating with management
- Reporting to work as scheduled and ready to work
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Maintaining professional relationships with all co-workers
- Following checklists and standard operating procedures
- Maintaining a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area
- Responsible for constant sanitation and organization
- Preparing work area for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by the Culinary Manager or Manager on Duty
- Team player
- Hard worker
MBBC offers some great perks including potential for growth, great co-workers, a friendly environment (pet-friendly as well!), participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), participation in our unique Wellness Program, and, of course, amazing beer benefits!
TO APPLY: Please apply directly through our Careers page.