ColdHaus Direct is a premium distribution company specializing in direct store delivery (DSD) of Craft Beer and Wine. ColdHaus Direct has experienced explosive growth, achieving great success, by providing great service, through great people! If you are an energetic, enterprising individual who is driven to succeed, you may be the person we are looking for.
These openings are available immediately.
Why Join Coldhaus Direct?
We are a fun, fast pace, team orientated workplace. There are many opportunities for professional growth and development within our organization. You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, opportunity for advancement and a genuine, friendly corporate culture. Apply now and find out more about our team!
The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Direct store delivery of beer/wine packaged product
- Maintain service quality by following organizational standards
- On-site customer service
- Ensure company Health and Safety standards are met
- Exemplify the Company’s dedication to customer service
- Ensure general account billing, receipt of payments and record-keeping are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform pre-trip inspections, daily logs and reporting to ensure fleet standards are met
- Fleet preventative maintenance
- Submitting daily paperwork
- Inventory management
- Industry knowledge
The ideal applicant will have:
- High School Diploma
- Must have a valid G Class licence in good standing and a clean abstract. (Class AZ or DZ preferred but not required)
- The ability to continuously lift and walk or stand for most of the shift
- Demonstrated reliability and dependability
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous warehouse experience is an asset, but not required
We offer a Competitive Annual Salary, plus:
- Health and dental benefits
- Training and other tools and resources for success
- Advancement opportunities
ColdHaus Direct Inc. is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you require accessibility accommodations to participate in the recruitment process for the above position, please state required accessibility accommodations in your cover letter.
If you are interested in applying please send your resume and/or cover letter to [email protected].