The ideal Packaging Operator Intern is a self-motivated, articulate and enthusiastic individual with a passion for craft beer and an interest to be heavily involved in all aspects of Mass. Bay Brewing Company (MBBC) packaging operations.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Positive attitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Compliant with company policies while maintaining focus on quality control and safety
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Trustworthy team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proper use of PPE
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Physical ability to lift 20+ lbs.
- Ability to work in a noisy environment
- Capability to follow all safety procedures around potentially hazardous machinery, chemicals, etc.
- Hands-on learning experience; developing and expanding your brewing knowledge as well as the ins and outs of packaging MBBC beverages
- Training for OSHA-approved Forklift Certification
- Being a part of the amazing MBBC culture
TO APPLY- Please apply directly through our Careers page using the link provided below: