DEPARTMENT: Beer Hall
FLSA: Part-Time, NonExempt
JOB GRADE: Pin
Harpoon has over 300 employees who understand that making great beer fun can be more challenging - and more rewarding - than it seems. We do things a bit differently here; different from other companies in general and different from most of our fellow brewers. Different in this case does not mean more complex or harder to understand. Because we also believe in being simple and straightforward. We have a very short list of 'philosophies' that underline how we run our business:
- Treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- Work like an owner and think like a customer.
- Make great beer and revel in it or as we say to the rest of the world: Love Beer. Love Life.
- We love the beer we brew, and we love drinking it together. We're looking for people who share a commitment to excellence and a sense of humor to join our growing team.
The Harpoon Beer Hall, located inside the Harpoon Brewery in Boston's Seaport, is seeking a highly energetic and passionate person to join our dedicated and close-knit kitchen team. You will become an integral part of the team at Harpoon that thrives on hospitality, pretzels, beer, and fun! All candidates must have a passion for craft beer and delicious food. They must also have reliable transportation and be available at least one weekend day.
- Setup and breakdown of equipment and production line in the kitchen
- Prepare pretzel baskets and ingredients
- Rolling/shaping of dough and baking pretzels
- Completing and expediting orders in a timely manner
- Maintain inventory and keep all ingredients stocked and ready for use
- Routinely sanitizing and sweeping the work area
- Completing daily cleaning tasks in compliance with Harpoon S.O.P.s.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Must be 21+
- Passion for baking
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, nights and weekends a must
- Highly organized and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and positive outlook
- Have enthusiasm for craft beer and craft beer drinkers
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate clearly with all beer hall staff and guests on common beer hall questions and general information at all times
To Apply- Please send your resume directly to [email protected] or apply through our website at: https://harpoonbrewery.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/00ef677f-00c8-6a40-d61c-c10e45701a4f/apply?source=880995-CS-18847