Brand Focus: Tenure Vodka
The Sales Brand Ambassador is one of both Ambassador and Sales Representative, working to build brands and drive commercial growth against specific goals. The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience selling on premise, and can tap into their existing relationships with key bartenders, decision makers and distributor staff. This person has a creative mind and knows how to connect our brands with an influential consumer audience.
As a Sales Ambassador for a SBA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Sazerac), one is responsible for (not limited to) the following:
- Perform against KPIs and achieve volume objectives for specific market within assigned field sales budget.
- Communicate regularly and work effectively with Sazerac Field Sales Manager(s) and/or Division Manager(s) on market research findings as well as determine goals, Key Performance Indicators and performance against each
- Identify target accounts and build relationships with on-premise, bartenders, waitstaff, retail managers and distributor sales personnel
- Support the distributor's efforts at meeting trade priorities and goals as defined in the brand standards
- Identify key market influencers, establish relationships and develop into an ambassador for the brand
- Carry out engagements that will create brand awareness, encourage trial, generate buzz, and build brand's fan base
- In addition to the annual salary, this position offers a $130/month stipend to cover cell/internet. Gas and parking are reimbursable expenses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ years old
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Candidate must reside in or near the territory
- Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
- Must be able to obtain relevant solicitors permit in any state
- Previous experience in Wine & Spirits Industry
- 2 years relevant sales experience
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products