Reporting to the On-Premise Director, this position is responsible for overseeing the on-premise growth of Stella Artois within their territory.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the largest and most influential Stella Artois on-premise accounts in the market, working to increase overall sales of Stella Artois by increasing rate of sale, securing features, increasing chalice distribution and executing activations.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring that Stella Artois is top of mind for the entire on premise sales force through routine communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the on-premise growth of Stella Artois within identified wholesaler and accounts
- Call on 100 accounts, focusing on Stella Artois volume and rate of sale
- Gain incremental Stella Artois features and chalice distribution
- Execute Stella POCM and brand specific activations
- Build relationships with wholesaler to gain additional traction on Stella in the marketplace
- Manage trade spend and POCM budget efficiently
- Communicate and monitor results with wholesaler and AB Corporate team
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years' Sales experience, preferably in the beverage or consumer products industry
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work hours as required (nights, weekends, etc.)
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Full time position – benefits eligible after 60 days
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Monthly stipend car/phone/Internet
- Yearly bonus structure
- Must complete background check and drug test
Apply Here [email protected]