Partners Coffee is a small batch roasting company in Brooklyn and we are seeking a friendly, detail orientated, highly organized professional that has previously worked in a warehouse environment. Our Warehouse Manager will hire, manage and train our warehouse crew to bag, label, pick, pack and ship coffee (and other inventory) to our customers.
The Manager is responsible for their staff and schedule, all deliveries and drivers, inventory counts, off-site storage, premises permits/cleanliness, vehicles and management of the shipping portals.
The Warehouse Manager reports to the Director of Operations and is supported by a great team and works closely with supply chain, roasters, customer service, and accounting. The Warehouse roasts every day but the usual schedule for the Manager is Monday - Friday, 40- 50 hours per week.
You need strong communication skills (google suite/slack), HR/OSHA experience, 3PL / Shipstation / google suite proficiency. Coffee experience not essential, but preferred!
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Standing up to 8 hours per day
- Walking throughout site
- Lifting up to 50lbs throughout the day
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Hearing and the ability to perceive mechanical sound cues
- Repetitive physical movements of the hands and wrists throughout the day
- $50K - $60K, based on experience
- 10 days PTO, plus your birthday
- 5 days Sick Leave
- 8 Observed Federal Holidays
- Health/Dental after certain milestones
- Free coffee!