Order Picker/Loader is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to loading, unloading and moving materials within or near brewery, yard, or loading dock.
- Previous experience with pallet building in a warehouse setting
- OSHA-approved Forklift certification a big plus
- Ability to climb on and off a forklift repeatedly
- Ability to lift and stack 35 lb. cases repeatedly
- Attention to detail
- Genuine enthusiasm for craft beer
- Clean driving record
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Frequently pulling, stacking, labeling and wrapping product based on daily orders
- Operating various pieces of equipment (i.e. forklift and electrical pallet jacks)
- Keeping products separated, organized and in good rotation
- Monitoring product quality frequently, and reporting problems to mitigate safety and quality issues
- Responsible for frequently documenting and reporting; completing inventory, quality and shut down logs
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, and assisting in identifying opportunities to improve processes
- Following good manufacturing practices
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary and safe work area
- Picking and delivering small or last minute orders with cargo van and completing paperwork associated with those deliveries
- Following all required work safe practices including wearing all required PPE in designated areas, safe material handling, etc.
- Performing other duties as assigned
HOURS: Part-Time: Typical hours are Monday-Thursday starting at 3 or 4 p.m. until finished (anywhere from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.). Hours may vary due to production/shipping needs.
COMPENSATION: Non-Exempt, $14/hour
TO APPLY- PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR CAREERS PAGE BY USING THE LINK PROVIDED: