Partners Coffee in Brooklyn is seeking full-time and part-time warehouse team members. If you're a coffee lover then we are interested in having a chat.
Candidates should be friendly, flexible, punctual, and reliable - you need to work in a team. You need to work one day on the weekend, shifts are either 6 or 8 hours; it's between 30 - 35 hours, holidays are often additional and will incur OT if you are interested.
In this role, you will label, bag, pack and ship coffee.
Let us know if you have a clean driving license, we pay more for occasional drivers.
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Standing up to 8 hours per day
- Walking throughout site
- Lifting up to 50lbs throughout the day
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Hearing and the ability to perceive mechanical sound cues
- Repetitive physical movements of the hands and wrists throughout the day
- $16 - $17, based on your experience, lead roles receive additional salary
- PTO, sick leave accruals
- Health/Dental at certain milestones
- Lots of coffee, and opportunities to learn about coffee
Our team is vaccinated and believes in masks and vaccines.