The Sales Rep will work with the SR VP of Food and Beverage to sell Swell Coffee Co wholesale & retail (when applicable). The WCM's primary responsibility is to contact potential customers, explain product features, answer any questions that their customers may have, and negotiate prices.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
• Help customers select products based on the customers' needs, product specifications, and regulations
• Answer customers' questions about prices and availability
• Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
• Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information
• Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Customer Service Skills: Sales representatives need to be able to speak in a friendly manner to customers and potential customers, listening to what they need, and helping communicate options
• Communication Skills: Sales representative needs to describe to customers our products, do samplings, answer any questions, process orders, and provide feedback to the manufacturing teams.
• Flexibility: Sales representatives may have to work long hours, nights, or weekends, therefore being flexible is key to succeeding.
• Persistence: Must excel in customer service, meeting sales goals, closing skills, territory management, prospecting skills, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships and a motivation for sales.
The Patio Group employees enjoy:
Paid Sick Time
Discounted Employee Meals
Opportunity for growth and advancement
Employee Discounts at our Retail Stores
We look forward to meeting you!