Territory: West Los Angeles, California
The Sales Representative will represent independent craft spirit brands throughout the assigned market, and is responsible for the growth of sales as well as management of the assigned territory.
We are fortunate to work with some of the best producers in the world and are seeking sales people who want to change the industry. Here are a few reasons why you'll love it:
- Compensation: Our packages are extremely competitive.
- Training: Work directly with producers to learn their products inside and out. Understand what differentiates craft from mass production and why. Best in class sales training program.
- Benefits: Enjoy a flexible & generous vacation policy, healthcare allowance, automobile allowance, and expense account.
- Freedom: Welcome to a working environment with freedom and trust. We don't clock hours or demand frivolous meetings - we only care about results and we provide the support you need to reach your potential. We encourage work/life balance and help you achieve it.
- Ongoing Education: Certified Spirits Specialist training and certification paid by The Craft Spirits Cooperative. Ongoing category training throughout your career with our company.
This is the perfect position for someone who wants to represent authentic products. You must be personable & friendly, and enjoy meeting new people. You know the difference between spending time wisely and wasting time.
- Manage accounts and sales for a small portfolio of craft brands
- Identify new opportunities and create relationships with appropriate accounts for craft products
- Collaborate with on-premise accounts to create cocktails for menu placements
- Conduct staff trainings at accounts on brand attributes
- Schedule and conduct on and off-premise consumer tastings at select accounts
- Work with select on and off-premise locations to create product displays and position point of sale materials
- Monitor budget limits and show fiscal responsibility at all times
- Proven sales experience within the beverage industry a benefit, but entry level positions available with our best in class training program.
- Must be a person of high integrity and commitment.
- Possess a strong work ethic and high energy level.
- Have an assertive, confident personality while being respectful and trustworthy.
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable working alone.
- Must have strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence and motivate others to meet objectives.
- Ability to manage tasks and make independent decisions without supervision.
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with a CRM a plus
- Strong computer skills are a must (typing, order entry, scheduling, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Valid driver's license; registered and insured vehicle and the ability to drive to and from assigned market is a must.
- Proof of authorization to work in the USA is required.
- Background check will be conducted.