Supervisor: CCO Classification: Exempt
As a member of Ninkasi’s leadership team, this person will be responsible for the leadership and management duties of their department. This includes, but is not limited to, hiring, performance management, coaching and general leadership and guidance.All members of the Ninkasi community are expected to positively contribute to our culture of continuous improvement through intentional focus on the following objectives:
- Safest Workplace- everyone leaves work as good or better when they arrived.
- Zero Waste-relentlessly eliminating waste positively impacts our customers, our environment and ourselves.
- Best Customer Experience-our efforts transfer the maximum value to our customers.
- One team
- Quality output in everything we do.
- Creative pursuit of mastery.
- Integrity in our actions.
- Successful integration of work and life.
- Executes sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prospect, analyze and propose new markets to ensure Ninkasi’s growth and expansion. Present findings to senior leadership for discussion and strategic planning.
- Develop and manage sales budget, ensuring financial goals are met within predetermined budgetary guidelines.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management and development of Regional Managers.
- Responsible for attending the bi-annual sales summits. This includes presenting sales objectives, providing education to staff based on their needs and allowing for collaboration in future sales planning efforts.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: 4 year degree in Business or a related field. Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience: 5-10 years in a similar or related field.
- Required skills: Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other CRM systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment will vary for this position given the nature of the job duties.
Travel is required for this position and will vary based on business needs.
Compensation and Benefits
Ninkasi Brewing Company offers competitive wages that will be determined by experience and may include health/vision insurance, monthly merchandise credit, 401k & profit sharing bonus opportunities, paid time off, and a company smart phone. Benefit eligibility is dependent on job classification and hours worked. Complete details are outlined in the Ninkasi Employee Handbook.
Please Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.