Tasting Room Manager
Ravines Wine Cellars is seeking a manager for their busy tasting room in Geneva, New York, within the emerging Finger Lakes Wine region of New York State. Ravines is a respected producer of fine, cool-climate wines with a state-of-the-art winery, busy tasting room and restaurant. The tasting room hosts food & wine events, music concerts and wine club events throughout the year.
Candidates must be professional, articulate, service-oriented leaders who can handle multiple tasks in a quick-paced environment while leading a staff to provide excellent customer service.
• Tasting Room operations
• Leadership of sales team
• Training and supervision of tasting room staff
• Management of food & wine events
• Minimum three years successful management experience in a hospitality environment: winery, restaurant, hotel, etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of organizational and time management skills
• Proven sales and customer service skills
• Ability to work and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Professional demeanor and polished appearance
• Enthusiasm for wine and the Finger Lakes Wine Region
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including most weekends.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, and benefits.
Please email your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to Hiring Manager [email protected]