An enthusiastic, hard-working, professional, a collaborative and creative thinker, and a leadership award recipient with management experience who is goal-oriented and driven to continuously improve. Organized, flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment. Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
National Society of Leadership and Success
• Worked with buyers and sellers in the purchase or sale of their home.
• Created presentations to help educate sellers on current market values and properly pricing their property in a competitive market.
• Effectively managed multiple client requests that arrive by phone, e-mail or the CaterTrax support ticket system.
• Acted as the first point of contact with clients for site problem resolution.
• Assessed daily workload of team members to give accurate status updates, prioritized urgent client requests and distributed work effectively.
• Oversaw the operations of multiple dining units, included the Eastman School of Music, catering events and student dining locations.
• Planned and purchased food for food service program.
• Ensured staff followed sanitation procedures during meal prep periods.
• Helped determine weekly focus items and used successful merchandising and coordinating events to drive sales.
• Ensured superior customer experiences by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving issues on the spot.
• Tracked sales of each product and based on projections - created production guide daily.