I home brew from the raw ingredients (not kits) 10 gallons at a time regularly for 6 years, have lots of experience with plumbing, wiring, safety, and equipment.
Biological, Fungal, and Organic safe to eat pesticide formulation and testing on invasive plant and insect species. Also studied the ecology and environmental constraints of spreading invasive plant species.
○ Managed three laboratory technicians, which involved project management, interviewing, and training
○ Designed, built, repaired, wired, calibrated, operated and purchased components for test equipment
○ Sample testing, test optimization, software and hardware testing and calibration
○ Improved machine designs, test methods, procedures, accountability, reproducibility, and applications
○ Acted as a traveling technician: on-site repairs and calibrations, phone and online remote technical support
○ Provided machine and computer service for: installation, calibration, upgrading, wiring, and repairs
○ Sales: designed brochures and presentations, conducted sales meetings and seminars at PMI and off-site