I am a graduate from the University of Colorado with my Bachelor’s degree in Communication. I have recently relocated to Colorado and am pursuing a career in the greater Denver area. My professional career goals involve contributing my creative skills in communication and sales to help a business achieve its goals. My past work experience has given me insight into the fast-paced world of sales and marketing. I am tenacious and self-motivated, possessing both an educational and diverse background in communication, marketing, sales, and customer service.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Creative skills in communication and leadership
- Attention to detail
- 3+ years experience in reception/admin
- Excellent organization, time-management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint
Coursework included - Mass Communications, Interpersonal Communication, Public Speaking, Organizational Communication, Problem Solving in Group Communications, Argumentation, Persuasion, Marketing, Public Relations.
Worked as an outside Sales Representative at a local Seattle coffee company.
• Developed relationships using leads both local and nationwide to offer a variety of products to individuals and businesses.
• Focused primarily on subscription-based sales.
• Worked a variety of events in Washington, Oregon, and Florida to promote sales and marketing of the brand.
• Worked closely with Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty to create brand awareness and increase sales at open houses and corporate events.
• Used sales techniques and business relationships to increase the number of coffee subscriptions.
• Generated forty sales in a three-month period.
Working at the front desk at a well-known golf course in the Seattle area.
• Responsible for organizing and maintaining the flow of business.
• Directing event related work, including golf, business, and wedding events.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Generating business for golfers both on and off the course.
• Beverage sales for golfers and guests.
Interned at an art consulting company.
• Using leads, both local and nationwide, to connect with clients and businesses to offer art consulting services.
• Worked individually and with other representatives on sales meetings with clients across Seattle.
• Developed client relationships and was in charge of maintaining relationships through client interaction.
• Worked with a variety of services and professionals and gained first-hand experience in the world of sales and art.
Sales Representative for the natural energy drink BING.
• Worked individually and with other representatives on promotions and events across Northern Colorado.
• Handled public relations, marketing, and sales through face-to-face interactions and events.
• Maintaining existing accounts and establishing new accounts for Bing Energy Drink promotions.
• Close relationship with management - submitting all activity, results, and information for each event.
• Worked to increase sales at each promotion through customer interaction and sales techniques.
Interned as a College Financial Representative at the Cunningham Financial Group in Denver, Colorado.
Supported by a network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities.
• Fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment.
• Obtained professional licenses in life insurance, accident and health insurance, and investments.
• Developed networking and business relationship skills through face-to-face interactions across Northern Colorado.
• Real world business experience through award winning training and development.
Worked as a Doctor’s assistant to a successful Chiropractor in Cherry Creek.
• Patient intakes and evaluations.
• Greeting patients, generating the appropriate paperwork, directing patients, and handling financial transactions.
• Maintaining the front office, patient rooms, and bookkeeping.
• Assisting Doctor in specialty services and available and ready at any time to meet the needs of the Doctor and/or patients.