- Anywhere, United States of America
- January 19, 2017
A results-driven Sr. Account Manager with a proven record of success maintaining and growing current accounts and identifying and influencing potential accounts to drive sales, profit and market-share growth. A competitive professional who leverages innate people skills to develop collaborative and loyal customer relationships. Self-motivated and adaptable. Thrives when leveraging industry data to drive sales. Organized.
Developed and executed strategic account plans for retailers across CA, AZ, NV, and TX with annual sales of $70MM.
• Delivered on-plan sales performance for targeted accounts year over year, while increasing profitability by 5%.
• Leveraged fact-based selling for key account that expanded product portfolio, and drove 25% sales growth.
• Cultivated collaborative and loyal relationships with account executives and key decision makers for improved market penetration.
• Negotiated customer agreement in a national account that generated a 50% increase in revenue and profits.
• Provided leadership support for the regional and zone sales teams that exceeded or met business objectives.
Managed $25MM annual operating budget and collaborated with Zone Sales Director to achieve a $110MM annual sales plan for San Diego Zone. Provided leadership over 12 District Managers and 150+ sales representatives.
• Managed annual zone operating budget to on-plan performance for two years.
• Developed and implemented reporting tools that identified zone sales gaps; created action plans addressing opportunities that drove improved results.
• Developed an equipment and cardboard process that reduced warehouse inventory by 75% at a cost savings of $2MM annually. Process was subsequently adopted nationally.
• Led route engineering project that achieved zone expense savings and added capacity to the delivery system.
Led and managed team of 11 sales representatives responsible for $6MM in annual sales.
• Delivered on-plan sales performance; ranked 7th out of 200 District Managers against key performance indicators.
• Mentored and coached sales representatives in selling capability and process control for improved results.
• Conducted weekly and monthly meetings with sales team members to set district agenda and achieve sales goals.
• Analyzed district results to target areas of process improvement and revenue generation.