- Pennsauken, NJ
- May 30, 2016
I am a brewery and beer specialist. For more than three years I have led brewery tours and educational showcases for Flying Fish Brewing Co. https://www.flyingfish.com/. In Somerdale, New Jersey, guiding large and small groups through the process of bottling and canning at one of the biggest eco-friendly breweries on the east coast.
In this role I’ve strengthened my commitment to the industry and my expertise in this field through independent initiatives and collaborative experiences. Whether I’m teaching patrons about Flying Fish’s distinct hops and malts or learning more about the company’s innovative business approach, my goal is to add brand value and inspire a love for local brewing. To ensure this I am studying for the first level in the Cicerone Certification Program.
With Flying Fish Tasting Room I also fulfill various marketing and branding objectives, capturing customer experiences, new flavors, and relevant news for our growing social networks. Building our public identity and solidifying our brand voice have been instrumental to expanding our client base, and I’m proud to say I have led the strategy and execution for this digital growth.
As I look to a multidimensional future in this industry I want to create new partnerships and help develop strong brands.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you!
• Provide guided tours of the brewery to several groups per weekend - educating them on the brewing process, showcasing the bottling and canning lines as well as informing them that it’s one of the largest environmentally conscious breweries on the East Coast
• Inform customers on the beer making process
• Member of Pink Boots Society-National Organization for women in the beer industry
• Offer beer pairings to customers based on their desired experience and outcome
• Manage the Flying Fish Instagram account - showcasing and capturing the day-to-day at the brewery, growing social engagement and increasing followers
• Create and implement daily lesson plans for class of 14 preschool children who are three years of age
• Organize classroom stations and activities to create an engaging and safe space for the children
• Submit quarterly progress reports to ensure the school and parents are aware of how their children are progressing throughout the year
• Responsible for creating open dialogue with parents to ensure their expectations are being met and their children are in an environment that is fitting for their children