Wine Jobs: Heringer Estates Seeking Wine Sales Associate
Heringer Estates lies in the Sacramento River Delta, where the climate is ideal for growing wine grapes. A truly family affair, Heringer Estates is a sixth generation run winery. From winemaker (Mike Heringer) to vineyard manager (Stephen Heringer), the Heringer household’s passion for wine runs deep. Lead by their parents Steve and Donna Heringer, the family values its wine heritage and is devoted to maintaining that heritage for many generations to come.
We believe that the individuality of the grape creates the uniqueness of the wine.
Heringer Estates is committed to producing wine from locally grown grapes. The 375 acres of
vineyards supplies grapes for 31 wineries across the United States. As a premier winery in Clarksburg, California, Heringer is committed to:
- Providing quality service based on integrity and the motivation to exceed client expectations.
- Maintaining the Heringer family legacy by preserving the rich heritage that has made Heringer Winery the premier winery it is today.
The Clarksburg Appellation
Clarksburg, CA is located in the rich Sacramento River Delta, where the days are warm and the nights stay cool, making for an ideal growing season at Heringer Estates. Covering 56,900 acres, the Clarksburg appellation is home to an estimated 20,000 estates and opportunities for those seeking wine jobs.
To learn more about the characteristics of the Clarksburg appellation, check out this detailed presentation from Mike Heringer titled, A Sleeping Giant of Sustainability and Quality.
Wine Jobs: Wine Sales Associate
Location: Clarksburg, CA
Job Type: Wine
Heringer Estates will be launching the Heringer brand in Farmers Markets and restaurants in the Bay Area. To facilitate this growth, they are looking to fill the position of Sales Associate.
Job Responsibilities At A Glance:
- Selling wine and other Heringer products to offsite locations.
- Educating our customers about the Heringer Estates vineyards, brand and products.
- Establishes valuable relationships with trade partners.
- Managing sales transactions, inventory and order processing.
- Key support for Event Promotions
Job Experience At A Glance:
- An individual with integrity and high ethical standards
- A quick learner who can multi-task responsibilities
- Able to work 40 hours per week, which will include weekends
- Ability to attend monthly evening meetings and work special events
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean DMV driving record
- Ability to learn POS & Shipping Software
- Must be able to pick up and carry up to 45 lbs
Interested in this Craft Beverage Wine Jobs Listing? Click HERE For Application Details!
Never miss us!
Receive Craft Beverage Jobs Posts via Email